Training mode solo always over time?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Dren608

Re: Training mode solo always over time?

Post by Dren608 »

RobertBr wrote: 28 March 2022, 11:39 Weird. I just created a solo game to check. It didn't show a clock at all. It shows the rotating hour glass and appears in my list of tables to play a turn at but there doesn't seem to be any timer and it that it has a turn to play doesn't seem to create a problem with starting other games the way a standard game over time does.
LEt the game sit for a while I think mine was going for 4 weeks? maybe, Streaming only a couple of turns a week will do that, at some point it went from just an Hour glass to one that shows you are "over" time on your move completion. I think it is just and oddity of what I'm actually doing - dolo game streaming a couple of times a week max, so the duration is way longer than normal turn based opposed games. I know after a while BGA wwill just drop such a game as "abandoned (it happened early on so I started saving after each stream session.
Like I said I have a work around and this is a one time project (helping work out all the bits in my Streaming software etc.) And it iss a "solo" game so I do know exactly each side's strategies etc. so while a good example of the BGA module's mechanics it is a "tunnel vision" representation of Strategy as I wanted to have another example of the C.U.C.U. strategy line, for discussion/dissection.

Return to “Unconditional Surrender! World War 2 in Europe”