Trouble using the "Apprentice Craftsman" occupation card

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
SlyTortoise

Trouble using the "Apprentice Craftsman" occupation card

Post by SlyTortoise »

Is there a resource for how to navigate the implementation of games on BGA? I am unsure how to use the "Apprentice Craftsman" occupation card within the UI. If I select a crafting location, I just take the action and the game moves on. There doesn't appear to be a way to click on the card itself to start the benefit, and I don't see a space that just lets me place a viking for a single mountain strip action that might similarly cause the card to activate.

This is my first time playing the game, so there might be a fundamental misunderstanding as well. Any help would be appreciated!
KeithHendricks

Re: Trouble using the "Apprentice Craftsman" occupation card

Post by KeithHendricks »

When you use one of the crafting spaces, it should allow you to take a resource prior to the action, so long as the card is in play. If it is still in hand, it isn’t usable. To play a card, use one of the action spaces on the bottom, or one of the 4 Viking actions in the right hand side, all of which give you a bonus card play.
SlyTortoise

Post by SlyTortoise »

yep you hit the nail on the head, thanks! Forgot that the cards in the top right weren't in play. Thanks for the quick response!
KeithHendricks

Post by KeithHendricks »

No problem. Shoot me any other questions by private message if you want.

Return to “A Feast for Odin”