Game did not let me use an assistant for double boat to travel to tier 2 digsite

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Vortilion

Game did not let me use an assistant for double boat to travel to tier 2 digsite

Post by Vortilion »

For some reason I couldn't use my assistant who provides 2 boat icons to travel to a tier 2 digsite. Guess this is a bug? Usually this should be possible!
diamant

Re: Game did not let me use an assistant for double boat to travel to tier 2 digsite

Post by diamant »

Vortilion wrote: 11 April 2022, 12:19 For some reason I couldn't use my assistant who provides 2 boat icons to travel to a tier 2 digsite. Guess this is a bug? Usually this should be possible!
You don’t give references to the game situation you’re talking about, so it’s impossible to verify if the action you were considering was in compliance with the rules.
What do you want us to tell you?
Vortilion

Re: Game did not let me use an assistant for double boat to travel to tier 2 digsite

Post by Vortilion »

I wanted to know if this issue happened to anyone else. Situation was standard, it was my turn and I wanted to use the assistant to discover a tier 2 dig site.
Ez0ah

Post by Ez0ah »

Did you have 6 compasses?
Vortilion

Post by Vortilion »

Ez0ah wrote: 11 April 2022, 16:08 Did you have 6 compasses?
Yes, I did have efficient resources to go. I was able to go by using my handcards and/or gold, but for some reason it didnt let me use my assistant ("1 gold, 1 compass / 2 boat") to go to a tier 2digsite which required 1 car + 1 boat.
techiesgoboom

Post by techiesgoboom »

Yes, I did have efficient resources to go. I was able to go by using my handcards and/or gold, but for some reason it didnt let me use my assistant ("1 gold, 1 compass / 2 boat") to go to a tier 2digsite which required 1 car + 1 boat.
[/quote]

In this case your assistant should have met the boat icon but you would have needed to meet the car icon as well. If you selected the assistant the message at the top of the screen should have changed to just ask for the missing car icon.

Return to “Lost Ruins of Arnak”