Arena Settings w/Fire and Ice Now available

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
ljazz7

Arena Settings w/Fire and Ice Now available

Post by ljazz7 »

Hello,

Previously we had gotten some information I believe about what settings to expect for future arena seasons. I am curious how the addition of the Fire and Ice factions and end game scoring options will impact this. Could we expect to see either or both included in next arena season?

To express my desire, I would really like to see the expansion factions included in the next arena season but not an additional scoring option.

Thanks for any information on this.
ck425

Re: Arena Settings w/Fire and Ice Now available

Post by ck425 »

I'll add a plus one for F&I in arena but if I had to choose between the factions and the additional scoring tiles I'd prefer the additional scoring. I find the additional scoring tends to open up options without shutting others down. The new factions, as fun as they are, are disruptive enough that they make certain other factions a no go. That said I'd be more than happy with both.

Similarly landscapes are great. I actually find landscapes and additional scoring together really balance out the factions a lot!
GEO500

Post by GEO500 »

Let's make F&I factions, scoring, and landscapes a real thing next Arena season!!
Slartibartfst

Post by Slartibartfst »

and fan factions!

Return to “Terra Mystica”