Input on if bug please - or explain what happened to this noob

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Dennis W

Input on if bug please - or explain what happened to this noob

Post by Dennis W »

Player was skipped during Economic Phase due to inactivity. But a yellow counter appeared on a Barren planet that no longer has any colony once the bid winner was asked to pick first player. Whether the Yellow player performed Econ or not, what am I missing that allows a new counter on a non-colony planet?

https://boardgamearena.com/9/spaceempir ... =254481801

Edit - And if I start the next turn - will the Green Ships on Draconia be trapped by this?
Lunalol

Re: Input on if bug please - or explain what happened to this noob

Post by Lunalol »

I think that economic orders from previous economic phase was used again in zombie mode (player not playing).
I will fix that.
Last edited by Lunalol on 15 April 2022, 20:32, edited 2 times in total.
Dennis W

Post by Dennis W »

Thank you. Really appreciate the work. Is good enough for me to just make sure I didn’t miss understand the rules.

Do kind of not like the whole volunteer part w/out knowing the context. BGA owes my sub solely to your work on this game. Likewise, after discovering it here I have spent serious $ buying hard copies that I hope to get on the table. Eventually.

So if you want to ever renegotiate that whole ‘volunteer’ thing, you just let us know.
Lunalol

Post by Lunalol »

Dennis W wrote: 15 April 2022, 08:04 So if you want to ever renegotiate that whole ‘volunteer’ thing, you just let us know.
Who is "YOU", who is "US", what do you mean ?
Dennis W

Post by Dennis W »

Sorry. Meant it as a vote of support for you. As a paying member I would gladly support something that compensated you for your fine work. But I do not know the context of your current agreement, if any. I may have misunderstood another thread.

Also, I do know that often devs choose to keep it as ‘volunteer’ or no pay work as a choice. The creator of Aurora4x chooses to not charge anything to avoid it becoming anything more than a fun hobby and I respect that.

Lastly, I did speak out of turn by assuming others felt as I. Arrogance of an American perhaps.
Lunalol

Post by Lunalol »

As I'm not a native Englis speaker, I do not always understand the meaning of the messages sent to me.
But in the end, what I thought I understood was the right one this time.
Thanks for you support.

Return to “Space Empires: 4X”