expansion Matsuri

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
The Aristocrat

expansion Matsuri

Post by The Aristocrat »

So i have been playing Tokaido for a while and i love the game ( with crossroad include ),but sometime i do find the game is a bit repetitive and unwindable in high level. I think its time to finally add the last expansion Matsuri in,mostly to add on more character,i dont really care about the festival cards. :D
Tisaac

Re: expansion Matsuri

Post by Tisaac »

The Aristocrat wrote: 25 November 2020, 09:38 So i have been playing Tokaido for a while and i love the game ( with crossroad include ),but sometime i do find the game is a bit repetitive and unwindable in high level. I think its time to finally add the last expansion Matsuri in,mostly to add on more character,i dont really care about the festival cards. :D
Sure, an expansion is always welcomed, but do you know if the license is available though ?
The Aristocrat

Post by The Aristocrat »

i dont know about the license stuff but im sure the Dev would have no problem adding a 5 years old expansion in,especially with crossroad already available. Tokaido is one of the most loved game and i really want to see the complete version of it.
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

I get that, but for most popular game, the issue is precisely with getting the license agreement.
maxxius

Post by maxxius »

We are two years into this discussion and there still seems to be no sign of the Matsuri expension entering the scene, is there?
NeedsNewDice

Post by NeedsNewDice »

I'd love to see this expansion. Is this for sure a licensing issue? Seems odd that the core game and Crossroads would be available to use but not this one.

Return to “Tokaido”