[OFFICIAL] “Nature vs. Machine: the Comeback!” event

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
thoun

Re: [OFFICIAL] “Nature vs. Machine: the Comeback!” event

Post by thoun »

Who knows?
amic1

Post by amic1 »

Do costume cards like ghost or vampire push you out of berserk mode? I've noticed when I have ghost and another play hits me it takes me out of berserk mode, is this how it's supposed to work? What about if you use a cultist to heal while in berserk, do you go out of berserk mode?
thoun

Post by thoun »

Yes with these cards or cultist, you heal yourself, so you go out of berserk mode.
amic1

Post by amic1 »

Makes sense... definitely making me rethink my costume choices when playing with berserk mode!
TrYde

Post by TrYde »

Berserk makes a wonderful combo with Zombie, hop in tokyo and tear the other mobs ! Also it's easy to steal other costumes since you'll be rolling tons of claws and energy.
gnocchi donkey

Post by gnocchi donkey »

what are the die faces? i played this once and got a skullface..didnt know if that meant i get hurt or it ends the berserk die so i rerolled
thoun

Post by thoun »

The skull make you lose one heart but it doesn't end berserk. Other faces are more standard : 1 or 2 energy, 1 or 2 claws
voriki

Post by voriki »

gnocchi donkey wrote: 02 May 2022, 01:20 what are the die faces? i played this once and got a skullface..didnt know if that meant i get hurt or it ends the berserk die so i rerolled
Like Thoun said, you hurt yourself in your berzerked state, since you are acting extra wild.

The symbol itself can be found on the physical game of King of Tokyo when the life counter ❤ hits zero on your character board, and on the King of New York sister game it is one of the die faces(the 1, 2 and 3 are replaced) as an "Ouch".
thoun

Post by thoun »

I hope it's when, but it's Iello's choice, not mine ;)
pbreads

Post by pbreads »

Does a skull face take a heart when it is rolled, or when it resolves? IRL I play when rolled, but in these games it seems only when resolved. It’s not a bug, just want to be sure I know the rules.

Return to “King of Tokyo”