You should'nt be able to see others players play during your turn

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
ilares

You should'nt be able to see others players play during your turn

Post by ilares »

Currently, you can just wait to see what your opponent do, even in arena, this make two major issues:
1- low level player can jsut copy everything the top player do and will get the same score as him
2-on maps like philitrek or christmas where the first to get soemwhere as a bonus, knowing if your opponent goes for it is really important, and sometimes we can see each other waiting for the others to make his move

another minor issue is when a big number appear, like a 12 mid game, knowing if your opponents goes for it or not give you an advantage as well so you can play safer or not

so can we just not see opponents action before we end ours? thanks!
Manassès I

Re: You should'nt be able to see others players play during your turn

Post by Manassès I »

the editor don't want change
bga's dev don't want change
No reponse by bga team, they want change but there is no changement

it is a big problems for my
postmans

Post by postmans »

I filed a bug on this, but it was denied. https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=43743
Today I had the first player who was obviously following my moves, such that I had to wait really long forcing him to either move before me or run out of time, after which I made a suboptimal move to get a different situation.

I hope they can make this an option, because if things get competitive this is simply a must have, and avoids the odd irritating situation
Palapapa

Post by Palapapa »

this is the most terrible thing i have seen in a game on bga.
It has to be fixed.
sorryimlikethis

Post by sorryimlikethis »

It's a little bit annoying. If it's not going to be changed at least make the tie breaker the fastest player for express ascent games?
steve5332

Post by steve5332 »

Make no bones about it, this is a bug. The same bug existed in Railroad Ink and was fixed. The same bug existed in Can't Stop Express and was fixed. I don't know that it was ever a bug in other games, but for sure in games like Welcome To, Welcome To New Las Vegas and Troyes Dice you can't see your opponent's moves until you've locked in your move. The fact that the bug report was rejected by the "author and editor" is pretty poor. I'd like to challenge them to a game, ask them to play first and show me all their moves before I take mine. I'll copy all their moves so that we draw every time. We keep playing until someone wins. I bet they would soon change their tune then!

Return to “Trek 12”