Replay feature broken?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Een

Re: Replay feature broken?

Post by Een »

Cos- wrote: 07 June 2022, 22:54 Thanks. It was frustrating just not to know if it was going into a black hole or a big pile where it wouldn't be seen for months. So a quick message of "We'll look at this in the next couple of weeks" would've helped.
Ideally I would have confirmed the bug report, but if you must know, I had really low availability in the last weeks.
Cos- wrote: 07 June 2022, 22:54 Although this may not be that widely used a feature, there are some games where it is essential. For most of the games I play here, I don't need it, because the state of the game is clearly visible. With 7 Wonders, because we are all rotating hands, it's absolutely critical - the game cannot be played above bare-novice level without remembering what is in the hands you've already seen. For a turn based game, relying on memory from actual playing is not practical, so the replay feature is a core part of the game; without it, the game effectively is 100% unplayable as a turn-based game at all.
I understand your argument, but still it seems to be a marginal use of this feature: your bug report has attracted only one vote, and this forum thread has not had any comment before the one from Silene following the fix.
Cos- wrote: 07 June 2022, 22:54 Could you properly prioritize things like this in the future, that may be unnecessary for the majority of games but can completely break some games?
That's basically the same thing as saying that my prioritization was improper. I don't suppose you'd acknowledge maybe not having all the necessary information to judge that? In any case, I am sorry to say that I have to disagree :)

Return to “7 Wonders”