Are you kidding me?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Bhaichata

Re: Are you kidding me?

Post by Bhaichata »

IslandWayne wrote: 20 February 2022, 03:22 So the message says "if you want to leave the game without penalty because someone is not playing ..." So we leave the game and find another. And then I get some ridiculous note saying my "reputation has suffered ten points". Do they think they are talking to a ten year old? Ridiculous ....
Link the game, then we can see for ourselves.

The only way I can see this occurring is if you were the one who ran out of time or you didn't follow the instructions and click the 'quit' at the top of the page.
TheSmolDog

Re: Are you kidding me?

Post by TheSmolDog »

IslandWayne wrote: 22 February 2022, 02:30 This has nothing to do with "real time play". This has to do with treating people with respect. BGA message said, "a player is not playing, push this button to end the game with no penalty". Obviously there was something wrong on BBA end as there was an ignorant message that surfaced a day later. What I am saying, and I am not going to respond any further, is of all the years playing on other sites like Yucata, I have never been treated in such a manner.
From the game log you posted it looks as if you were the player who ran out of time and whose turn was skipped by another player. That is what you received the penalty for.

Edit: Oh. Zombie thread.

Return to “7 Wonders Architects”