Cheating at Letter Tycoon and other word games

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
busylizzie65

Re: Cheating at Letter Tycoon and other word games

Post by busylizzie65 »

I'm rather late to this convo but wanted to add my twopennyworth after a(nother) most frustrating game yesterday. Opponent played a most obscure word and didn't respond when I asked what it meant, and was suspiciously quick with all their long words...
It does defeat the point of playing. If I wanted a bot I'd find a bot.
On the plus side, somebody did accuse me of cheating the other week, which I guess I should take as a compliment to my playing :)
Athos83

Post by Athos83 »

Just saw this post now and someone even saying my name. Quite an aggressive person who gave a very nasty moment for my anxiety when he asked me in a bad way the meaning of a word. People should really think about their attitudes, what do people win even if they cheat, which was not the case, before saying anything that offensive to anyone. Remember that behind each game there is a real person.
ufm

Post by ufm »

Athos83 wrote: 18 June 2022, 22:24 People should really think about their attitudes, what do people win even if they cheat, which was not the case, before saying anything that offensive to anyone. Remember that behind each game there is a real person.
Please say that after reviewing your games.

Return to “Letter Tycoon”