Any plans for added statistics after the game?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Kartigan

Any plans for added statistics after the game?

Post by Kartigan »

Basically the thread title is my question. In the Steam application it shows your die rolls after the game, which is just another fun thing to look at. Something along the lines of "average number of units ordered per turn" would also be interesting. If nothing else it'll give me one more thing to whine about when I lose :lol: .

I do like the figure loss count stat sheet (especially since it's the tiebreaker), but additional info like die roll stats would be really cool.
Tisaac

Re: Any plans for added statistics after the game?

Post by Tisaac »

Kartigan wrote: 29 June 2022, 18:57 Basically the thread title is my question. In the Steam application it shows your die rolls after the game, which is just another fun thing to look at. Something along the lines of "average number of units ordered per turn" would also be interesting. If nothing else it'll give me one more thing to whine about when I lose :lol: .

I do like the figure loss count stat sheet (especially since it's the tiebreaker), but additional info like die roll stats would be really cool.
It's already there... You need to be premium to have access to stats on BGA in general though ;)
Kartigan

Post by Kartigan »

Tisaac wrote: 29 June 2022, 22:08
Kartigan wrote: 29 June 2022, 18:57 Basically the thread title is my question. In the Steam application it shows your die rolls after the game, which is just another fun thing to look at. Something along the lines of "average number of units ordered per turn" would also be interesting. If nothing else it'll give me one more thing to whine about when I lose :lol: .

It's already there... You need to be premium to have access to stats on BGA in general though ;)
Nice!
snoozefest

Post by snoozefest »

More stats would be better. For example, percentage of times you kill infantry when rolling against infantry (same for tanks and artillery). Or how often you rolled retreats.
vincentt

Post by vincentt »

hi,
Please open a suggestion for this then and let player upvote

Vincent

Return to “Memoir 44”