Confused about Beta and advanced rules

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Dennis W

Confused about Beta and advanced rules

Post by Dennis W »

Table # 278909354

I thought this table was the Beta version and I do not see the 'advanced rules' on the bottom of the game settings. But yellow has cloaked cruisers.

New player so I may just be misunderstanding something?
Dennis W

Re: Confused about Beta and advanced rules

Post by Dennis W »

Cold someone check that table and see if I'm not getting the proper output on my screen or something? Verify that it's an Beta version and not the Advanced ruleset? Just click on the CC in the current battle - Do you see 'Cloaking 1' ?

I'm getting explanations about screening and Fleet Adv in the table chat. I wonder if they see something different?

What caught my attention was the 0/0 CA's getting 4's to hit my 1/1 Scouts the first turn. Couldn't figure out why until I noticed the 'cloaking 1' and read up on those rules. Sure enough the CA's are back to the normal 3 to hit on round 2. So they obviously have the tech.
Lunalol

Post by Lunalol »

It is a bug that will be fixed.
Dennis W

Post by Dennis W »

Thank you sir. I had just started my first Alpha version a few days earlier and thought I might have confused the tables at first. Knowing that I wasn't just being an idiot is helpful :)

Return to “Space Empires: 4X”