Tournaments in Navigation Bar

Tournaments organization / Organisation des tournois
Ellipseses

Tournaments in Navigation Bar

Post by Ellipseses »

I think adding "Tournaments" to the Navigation bar would be very helpful to find, resume, and search for tournaments. I can't be the only one who would benefit from this.
Euphradeez

Re: Tournaments in Navigation Bar

Post by Euphradeez »

+1. Agreed. It's a bunch of clicks to find them if they don't pop up in the 'My Agenda' portion of the main page.
madmat3001

Post by madmat3001 »

+1

I came to the forum specifically looking for a thread like this. I'm amazed it hasn't got more traction.

I have yet to figure out how to find the tournaments I'm currently playing in...
Geddy19

Post by Geddy19 »

+1

I will never understand why "My Agenda" does not include in-progress tournaments that I'm in.

I mean, shouldn't a tournament I'm actually IN, which is actually happening NOW, be something that's on my agenda? At the top of it, in fact? :lol:
Carolinemgm

Post by Carolinemgm »

You should vote here : https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=40405
And I totally agree too
yazza_247

Post by yazza_247 »

Carolinemgm wrote: 06 July 2022, 06:05 You should vote here : https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=40405
And I totally agree too
Agreed. Would make things so much easier. I voted. Hope this gets more attention
barbule

Post by barbule »

Last month I was playing every day, and I signed up for a tournament. The 1st game was very quick.
Later I finished my games in progress and I stoped new games because I don't have much time now. And finally I forgot the tournament because the other games ended much later and the ongoing tournaments are not showing in the navigation bar.
I realized in my emails that I had received an alert, and then I had been eliminated from the game because I was out of time. As this is my 1st tournament with the Swiss system, I thought I was eliminated from the tournament but I have 6 games to play and I started the 3rd game very late, after having received a new alert email.
It would be really nice if we were informed in the navigation bar that we are still in play in a tournament ! :roll:

Return to “Tournaments / Les tournois”