Looking For Explanation of All Create Table Options?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
FSKFSK

Looking For Explanation of All Create Table Options?

Post by FSKFSK »

When I create a new table for Agricola, what are all the options and what exactly do they do? For example, "Additional Action Spaces"? What does this do? What are the C&D cards? What are the new set of cards?

I tried reading the rules PDFs, but none of them answered my question.
Tisaac

Re: Looking For Explanation of All Create Table Options?

Post by Tisaac »

FSKFSK wrote: 06 July 2022, 19:47 When I create a new table for Agricola, what are all the options and what exactly do they do? For example, "Additional Action Spaces"? What does this do? What are the C&D cards? What are the new set of cards?

I tried reading the rules PDFs, but none of them answered my question.
Additional action spaces are explained in the rulebook.
C&D cards are 120 additional cards corresponding to thé C&D expansion.
New set or cards is a bunch of cards that are currently under tests (training mode enforced), gameoptions will be changed once they become stable.
LSymbol

Post by LSymbol »

If you add in the extra cards does it just shuffle everything together into one enormous deck? How do you specify "I want to only play with B deck today"?
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

LSymbol wrote: 10 July 2022, 14:58 If you add in the extra cards does it just shuffle everything together into one enormous deck? How do you specify "I want to only play with B deck today"?
You can't, that's exactly why i said "gameoptions will be changed once they become stable."

Return to “Agricola”