Interaction cottager and wood barterer

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
ysubmarine

Interaction cottager and wood barterer

Post by ysubmarine »

Does anybody know if taking a "Day laborer" action with cottager and wood barterer trigges the barterer? On the barterer it says: "whenever you use an action space that has a build rooms or build fences action". Does Cottager give the day laborer the build rooms Action? I'm not sure how that works out.
Tisaac

Re: Interaction cottager and wood barterer

Post by Tisaac »

ysubmarine wrote: 13 July 2022, 09:10 Does anybody know if taking a "Day laborer" action with cottager and wood barterer trigges the barterer? On the barterer it says: "whenever you use an action space that has a build rooms or build fences action". Does Cottager give the day laborer the build rooms Action? I'm not sure how that works out.
Nope, "Day laborer" does not have any build rooms or fences action so it does not trigger the barterer, even if you get an extra action from another card.
ysubmarine

Re: Interaction cottager and wood barterer

Post by ysubmarine »

Ah so the barterer is refering to the text of the action space only. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Return to “Agricola”