What's your biggest percent of won games?

General discussion on board games
AlbusMalum

What's your biggest percent of won games?

Post by AlbusMalum »

What's the highest percent of won games for you? Mine is Fluxx, with a 50% win rate (lol I've played two games and won one).
T72on1

Re: What's your biggest percent of won games?

Post by T72on1 »

Mine is 87%, for Dragon Castle. If you want to see insane win ratings, check out this player's profile: https://boardgamearena.com/player?id=85449690 (I hope it's ok to link to other people's profiles). For Insert he even has a 140/140 win rate, insane ! I played against him in Battle of Lits, and it's crazy how fast he picks up new games.
justheada

Post by justheada »

I have 133% on celestia. I've only played it 3 times, and won twice.

With games I have played more often, it's 89% with Art Decko.

Games with more players gain you more % per win because you are beating more players.
T72on1

Post by T72on1 »

Seeing that last reply makes me realize that I have higher numbers too, on games I didn't play much (and for some because they are mp games): Marco Polo 125% (multiplayer game), Chinese Chess 125% (multiplayer game), Off the Rails 117% (multiplayer game), Hoarders 108% (multiplayer game), Saboteur 101% (multiplayer game), Squadro 94% and Zola 90%. Except for Saboteur it's all less than 20 games played though.
HugonOkrutny

Post by HugonOkrutny »

T72on1 wrote: 18 March 2022, 10:50 check out this player's profile: https://boardgamearena.com/player?id=85449690
How it is possible? This gamer plays a lot of logic games, and when someone got big brain it's it understandable, but how someone can got high ratio simultaneously in lucky based games like "King of Tokyo" or observation and dexterity game like Dobble? Maybe I'am just jelous guy with low faith in people, but it's for me suspicious. If it's real... I would like him to teach me then :D
voriki

Post by voriki »

T72on1 wrote: 18 March 2022, 10:50 (I hope it's ok to link to other people's profiles).
I would assume it's fine for a positive thing, but heavily frowned upon and often rightfully censored if negative.
This because someone may accuse a player of cheating, but it's not always the case, or lack of proof thereof, and a possible innocent person would get accused. Hence why calling out players and putting in a negative daylight is an offense. This example of a win percentage is fine.
Jellby

Post by Jellby »

I've got 200% in several games: played once with 4 players and won.

Return to “Discuss about board games”