Custom Scenarios

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Tisaac

Re: Custom Scenarios

Post by Tisaac »

Wiking44 wrote: 23 June 2022, 02:10 I open the table to other players but nowhere do I see a prompt to upload my SFTF into BGA to play
I said "start" the table, not open it. Once you get IN the game, you will be prompted.
Wiking44

Post by Wiking44 »

Got it working thank you
TyvanTV

Post by TyvanTV »

Tisaac wrote: 01 June 2022, 18:45
flipsidestx wrote: 01 June 2022, 16:59 Is there a place to get .m44 files that can be downloaded to upload to BGA in order to play additional scenarios? I know there is a repository on the Days of Wonder site, but I do not see any way to download the files. It looks like you have to make them yourself in the editor to get the .m44 file.
Yup, no other ways to obtain m44 files other than yours at the moment. We are working with DoW for a direct Access to the database that would allows to bypass the whole procedure, hopefully it will be done this month
Is this still getting done? Maybe this month?
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

TyvanTV wrote: 27 July 2022, 18:35
Tisaac wrote: 01 June 2022, 18:45
flipsidestx wrote: 01 June 2022, 16:59 Is there a place to get .m44 files that can be downloaded to upload to BGA in order to play additional scenarios? I know there is a repository on the Days of Wonder site, but I do not see any way to download the files. It looks like you have to make them yourself in the editor to get the .m44 file.
Yup, no other ways to obtain m44 files other than yours at the moment. We are working with DoW for a direct Access to the database that would allows to bypass the whole procedure, hopefully it will be done this month
Is this still getting done? Maybe this month?
Yep it's still WIP, some progress had been made but can't give you any ETA since it's not only about our dev work.
zmeston

Post by zmeston »

Has anyone been able to successfully create a Breakthrough scenario with the Scenario Editor? When I go into the Editor's Expert tab with a Breakthrough map, I can't select any of the hexes or units, so the function is useless. The Expert tab works fine with Standard maps.

Return to “Memoir 44”