Speedwall is not working properly

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Beorn

Speedwall is not working properly

Post by Beorn »

I was playing a 2 player game. I had speedwall played on table. My wife played ragfield and she got to draw a card an keep it. Then I was to draw a card and the speedwall prompt came up. I thought was for her used speedwall and instead of getting her card Speedwall came back into my hand. It appears the prompt to take her card never came up. later in the same game after I had replayed speedwall from my hand she drew a card from a dice action. Again Speedwall never took effect and she drew the card without me being able to take it and give her Speedwall.
diamant

Re: Speedwall is not working properly

Post by diamant »

Beorn wrote: 31 July 2022, 19:55I was playing a 2 player game. I had speedwall played on table. My wife played ragfield and she got to draw a card an keep it. Then I was to draw a card and the speedwall prompt came up. I thought was for her used speedwall and instead of getting her card Speedwall came back into my hand. It appears the prompt to take her card never came up. later in the same game after I had replayed speedwall from my hand she drew a card from a dice action. Again Speedwall never took effect and she drew the card without me being able to take it and give her Speedwall.
It’s been 9 years since Seasons was implemented on BGA, but paradoxically for such an old game, it’s one of the most poorly programmed and buggy since bug reports that receive hundreds of votes are ignored for months, or even years.

The Speedwall bug that makes it activate, while the player who drawed a single card is not an opponent, has been known for a long time. I therefore invite you to support an existing bug report concerning the activation of Speedwall.
If you want to talk about your experience with this bug in comment, be sure to give exact references to verify what you say. If you do not give these references, do not add a completely useless comment.

Return to “Seasons”