Unused card ability warning

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs

Do you think such a warning would be useful?

Yes, I sometimes forget to use the ability on my cards.
86%
I don't care.
No votes
No, it would be annoying.
14%

Total votes: 7

ZeLiBoBaS

Unused card ability warning

Post by ZeLiBoBaS »

I'd be great to add warning message that appears at the end of your turn if you didn't use some cards ability.
Please, vote.
diamant

Re: Unused card ability warning

Post by diamant »

ZeLiBoBaS wrote: 15 July 2022, 23:34 I'd be great to add warning message that appears at the end of your turn if you didn't use some cards ability.
One of the most annoying things about Seasons is that your in-game Power cards are reordered incoherently when you return to a table you left. One of the consequences of this, especially in turn-by-turn mode, is that you can hardly find the cards that you need to use because they’re at a different location.
The summoned cards are arranged naturally from left to right, and should always keep their chronological order from left to right, even when some of your cards leave the game.
Romain672

Post by Romain672 »

diamant wrote: 16 July 2022, 00:05
ZeLiBoBaS wrote: 15 July 2022, 23:34 I'd be great to add warning message that appears at the end of your turn if you didn't use some cards ability.
One of the most annoying things about Seasons is that your in-game Power cards are reordered incoherently when you return to a table you left. One of the consequences of this, especially in turn-by-turn mode, is that you can hardly find the cards that you need to use because they’re at a different location.
The summoned cards are arranged naturally from left to right, and should always keep their chronological order from left to right, even when some of your cards leave the game.
Same thing happen in legendary inventors.
If you refresh the page, the inventions are in a different order.
velazquezdavid4

Post by velazquezdavid4 »

Absolutely. Currently playing a game right now with Idol of the Familiars. I think i've forgotten to use that card about 8 times by now and the game is about done. I'd say i have about 20-30 points just floating out there because as soon as i hit end turn, i think SHOOT! i forgot to activate that card. IT would be nice if maybe there was a separate space for cards that you can tap. Or, as you said, had a reminder for them.

Return to “Seasons”