Just One

Future games in need of testing and feedback
Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on: https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Babs112

Just One

Post by Babs112 »

One of the users on here that I am friends with played "Just One" 9 days ago with other people. It also shows in their history of their game play. When I click on the game it says "error" and there is no history of the game being on BGA. Could someone please explain to me where the game is and how were some people able to play? Is this game coming to BGA in the future? The person who played this game did not meet the requirements to be a "play tester" either and I meet all the requirements excepts I've played 42 games not 50. They have far less games played and just became a member not to long ago. I've been a member for over a year.
Tisaac

Re: Just One

Post by Tisaac »

Babs112 wrote: 06 August 2022, 00:44 One of the users on here that I am friends with played "Just One" 9 days ago with other people. It also shows in their history of their game play. When I click on the game it says "error" and there is no history of the game being on BGA. Could someone please explain to me where the game is and how were some people able to play? Is this game coming to BGA in the future? The person who played this game did not meet the requirements to be a "play tester" either and I meet all the requirements excepts I've played 42 games not 50. They have far less games played and just became a member not to long ago. I've been a member for over a year.
Just One is currently in alpha. It's thus normal you get an error while trying to see the history since you don't have access to the game.
To gain access, you either need to be reviewer, or be invited by a reviewer, or being directly added to the player group by the admin.
cigma

Re: Just One

Post by cigma »

Thanks, Tisaac!
I am looking forward to playing this when it is brought to beta :)
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)

Return to “"Alpha" games”