GET ON BOARD, Game Arena!

Board Game Arena Official announcements
DrClick

GET ON BOARD, Game Arena!

Post by DrClick »

Create the best bus line in this flip-and-write game!

Ah, here is the bus! Hurry, grab a seat, and get out of the rain! Just like every trip, you are fascinated by all the other passengers on board: tourists, professionals, students... They are all traveling together, though they each have different destinations. This bus line is truly special, but will it be able to transport everyone safe and sound?

In Get on Board: New York & London, you have twelve rounds in which to build the best bus line in town. Each round reveals a new card that shows each player the route shape they must complete. Place your bus accordingly on the central board. Take the passengers where they want to go by connecting them and their destination to your bus line, avoid traffic, and gain as many victory points as possible!

Curious about this simple but brilliant game? Check the game page here:
https://boardgamearena.com/gamepanel?game=getonboard

But wait, there's more:
You can learn the game by simply clicking the tutorial link provided: https://boardgamearena.com/tutorial?gam ... torial=967

Thanks to the people from Iello, as well as Saashi and Mr Z. the designers, you can play this game developed by thoun (again) on Board Game Arena (You're amazing). It works perfectly from any device, but let us know which way you prefer to play it!

That's it for today's Wednesday Release Time.
Now is time for you to jump in the line!
See you next week, and until then, take care and play fair!
Ruined Druid

Re: GET ON BOARD, Game Arena!

Post by Ruined Druid »

Looks fun! Took me a minute to find Ned, ha ha!
AmassGamesYouTube

Post by AmassGamesYouTube »

May try irl :)
ConnyF

Post by ConnyF »

Hi! Tried it but cannot find the "Spielsteine" thingies to build my way with. So 1) I put the srating marker down, 2) I take a ticket and then 3) I build a way according to the ticket but how do I do this? In the Tutorial, it's also not to be seen.
Thank you for the explanation.
Le007n

Post by Le007n »

Hi, if I understand your question correct, you place a route by clicking one of the highlighted lines available shown in green or yellow.

Green is following the ideal ticket route, yellow is a non optional route which can be played but may incur a small penalty

After you select your starting destination and have your first ticket, the lines connecting the stops around your start point will be highlighted. Click one of these to start your route and move to the next stop

Repeat this for each extra ticket and you are away! Good luck
Lycaone

Post by Lycaone »

Are you sure is 1/5 difficulty?
thoun

Post by thoun »

Lycaone wrote: 05 August 2022, 10:01 Are you sure is 1/5 difficulty?
I checked on BoardGameGeek and it's rated 1.75/5 in complexity, so rounded to 2/5 sounds better indeed. It's fixed!
Brigoc

Post by Brigoc »

je ne peux plus acceder aux tables de jeux depuis hier soi ; cela rame trop fort, et ne peux même pas écrire au bon endroit ....Que se passe t'il et suis je la seule ?§
thoun

Post by thoun »

Nothing specific to this game, it's a general server issue.
An admin is on it : https://boardgamearena.com/forum/viewto ... 21#p119021
Lycaone

Post by Lycaone »

thoun wrote: 05 August 2022, 10:15
Lycaone wrote: 05 August 2022, 10:01 Are you sure is 1/5 difficulty?
I checked on BoardGameGeek and it's rated 1.75/5 in complexity, so rounded to 2/5 sounds better indeed. It's fixed!
Thanks.

Return to “Official announcements [en]”