Lava Token Bug?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Babs112

Lava Token Bug?

Post by Babs112 »

Hi,
When I create the table to play I just add to play with 5 dinosaurs instead o 3. However my lava token sometimes starts 6 lava spaces lower at the start of the game. I do not change that feature and I always leave it at 0. Sometimes it starts 3 lower and sometimes it starts at the regular starting position. I never change the feature. It also happens when I have random map generator on or play with original as I thought that is what was causing it to start lower too.

Can someone please tell me if this is a bug or what is causing the lava to start at all different positions especially when I do not change the feature?

Thanks
JayMyrrdin

Re: Lava Token Bug?

Post by JayMyrrdin »

Hi :)

Try looking at the action list on the right side, where it logs what happens in the game. Maybe you just had so much bad luck at the start of your game and kept drawing lava cards. These are played automatically and you often don't even notice them.

Greetings
Babs112

Re: Lava Token Bug?

Post by Babs112 »

OMG you are absolutely right! Thank you so much! I can't believe I didn't see that or figure that out! It kept puzzling me everytime I'd see the lava in different spots right in the beginning of the game and no cards were flipped. The answer was they were flipped but we just didnt get to see it. It automatically did it. HAHA

Return to “Baby Dinosaur Rescue”