Reporting a player

Discuss about anything!
FloatingLakes

Reporting a player

Post by FloatingLakes »

Hello,

I had a poor experience with a player (which I will not mention here for the purposes of privacy). But I would like to speak to admin about this event. Unfortunately, the "Report this player" button on the player's homepage does not solve anything by giving me an automated response. Can an admin please reach out to me to discuss this?

(Sorry about posting here, wasn't sure where to post)
voriki

Re: Reporting a player

Post by voriki »

An admin won't reach out to you. If it's not under reportable things, they won't do anything about it.
Was it a reportable offense(cheating, insulting)?
Or was it just a demonstration of unsportsmanlike behaviour?

Note: you cannot name players, or post the table number here, moderators do take action and remove that. You can only discuss what happened, but not with who.
tboard

Post by tboard »

RIP voriki
Skydoom45

Post by Skydoom45 »

Here's an example today - I was set in Spades by 1 trick. We had 3 hands left. My partner bid all the tricks and lost the next 2 hands and then bid no tricks and tried to take all of them for the final hand.

We lost by all 500 points. How can that be okay with Admin?
janess_bonus

Post by janess_bonus »

I have been kicked out of a game because of exceeding time limit (of course I know that's my problem at first), but * from ( malicously kicking me out immediately after his round. And he/she has just 1 hour left to exceed. Is he/she doesn't want to be kicked by others so he does it first? What a dreadful player. and yes, I'm not gonna conceal the name.

*Moderator edit: Please be aware that the Forums are a space for general conversations, but not a place to call out other players by name, a was mentioned several comments above your post by another player.

Return to “Off-topic”