How to create a new table in Race for the Galaxy?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
mexiwithacan

How to create a new table in Race for the Galaxy?

Post by mexiwithacan »

Silly question... but how does one create a new table with configured options (e.g., # players) nowadays? I feel like I used to be able to do this a few years ago, but coming back now I cannot seem to figure out how to create a table anymore...
bananasplay

Re: How to create a new table in Race for the Galaxy?

Post by bananasplay »

mexiwithacan wrote: 11 August 2022, 21:01 Silly question... but how does one create a new table with configured options (e.g., # players) nowadays? I feel like I used to be able to do this a few years ago, but coming back now I cannot seem to figure out how to create a table anymore...
To answer this, I would need to know what your options in the lobby are. Particularly, are you using "Simple Game", "Arena", or "Tournaments"?

If you're using "Simple Game", then my follow-up question is this: which sub-option are you using—"Friends", "Automatic", or "Manual"?
Please check my profile for a list of bugs that need upvotes so that BGA will maybe get around to fixing them.

Return to “Race for the Galaxy”