Hide games you will never play.

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
Jerard

Hide games you will never play.

Post by Jerard »

More and more games keep getting added to BGA.
Can an option be added to hide games I will never play again or interest in trying.
This way they will not show up in my searches or games to play.
It will help declutter what you have to scroll through.

Then where you filter games, the checkbox to "show games you have hidden" can display them if needed.

Thanks
Dr Wilson

Re: Hide games you will never play.

Post by Dr Wilson »

I advocate this. The comparative of "much" is "too much". It should be possible to transfer games into a memory dump, so they dont clog the searches.
Mine Hawk

Post by Mine Hawk »

I decline this! It could be added as option but I learned many games with that. *sometimes making mistakes are really beautiful* 😅
CaperuAzul

Post by CaperuAzul »

I understand that hiding the games would be optional. Sounds like a good idea to me.

+1
voriki

Post by voriki »

How about a broader spectrum. Add personal categories/playlists to games, with an option to have certain categories hidden(games you dislike) or be favorited(ranking categories, or select depending on your mood) more on top.
LyxyLue

Post by LyxyLue »

Would really like a feature to mark games as disliked I don't mind being hidden or not (hiding is an added bonus but just mark as dislike is essential), I usually try a lot of games and a small percentage give me very strong never want to play again feelings. But much later I still see them in the played list (I often check this list for underappreciated gems that need more play time) and I have to check what some of the games are and I have to look as the preview to remember they are the ones i hated. Having them grayed out like disliked netflix series and also at the bottom would be really great.

Return to “Suggestions”