Neutreeko amazing New Variation

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
kam2015

Neutreeko amazing New Variation

Post by kam2015 »

Hi , I want to introduce this exciting variation , Neutreeko "Handball ! " I've named ! or ... Basketball !!! NFL

How to play : moving will exactly will be as the same as Neutreeko game play (moving the pieces )

Goal of the game in new variation : placing a piece in the middle of board , C3 !

Setup : The game is over in initial typical Neutreeko (black side starts) setup ! via (3,4) to (3,3) and finished ! so must be in this setup ;

For black pieces starting ; (3,5) , (1,2) , ( 5,2) are black pieces and (1,4) , (4,4) , (3,1) will be for white pieces as below diagram

/ / / W / / /
/ B / / / / B /
/ / / / / /
/ W / / / / W /
/ / / B / / /

For white pieces starting ; vice versa !!!

Example moves :
(3,3) to (5,3) / (3,1) to (3,5)
(5,3) to (4,4) / (3,5) to (3,1)
(5,2) to (2,2) / (1,4) to (2,5)
(2,2) to (3,3)
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal !!!

Amazing variation , not ?
Then why not to make it soon for Beta version ?!
And ARENA too !
Shobu

Re: Neutreeko amazing New Variation

Post by Shobu »

Remind me a bit of King's Valley:
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/86169/kings-valley
kam2015

Post by kam2015 »

Exactema !!

But my description was exactly the variation of Neutreeko Board game that is existing in this site

And I think deserves to design for , and even we would have it for ARENA this season (Beta to ARENA soon !) because of its simple rules

Thanks lot for designers
Hisoka 97

Post by Hisoka 97 »

Hi, I have been a big fun of Neutreeko for a year now. I have always appreciated its simplicity and at the same time its complexity. I'm noticing that the latter factor is coming a bit to the wayside due to the repetitiveness of the game.
A variation in my opinion is what this game would really need :)

However, I guess to apply it you need to open a post in the suggestions, in the hope that someone with programming skills would be interested in putting your idea into practice. ^^

Return to “Neutreeko”