Expansion development

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Bindie

Expansion development

Post by Bindie »

Hi guys, especially those that help with the development of this game onto BGA. There is a lot of requests for the really cool expansions to be added. But I was wondering do the developers on BGA need help with the implementation of the expansions into the game. I am sure there are enough coding and IT nerds in the community that can easily help make this request a reality, including myself.

I ask this as permission has been given by Stonemaier to put the expansions in place, there are enough people that want it as well so I was wondering if it wasn't implemented because BGA need help and resources to make it so.
drsteelhammer

Re: Expansion development

Post by drsteelhammer »

I read in the stonemaier discord that the dev(s) unfortunately have other development priorities. It would be really nice if someone could start on the expansions.
Rossonerix10x

Post by Rossonerix10x »

man i would love for some expansions. espcially for 7 wonders and tapestry
DHMS

Post by DHMS »

I have been registered as a developer for a bit, but haven't done anything yet. This would be a little big for a first project, but also one I'd be quite invested into. Might give it a try. No promises
drsteelhammer

Post by drsteelhammer »

you might be able to work with the original dev, in case dev hours were the bottleneck so far (and you'd have some guidance
Skippysmock

Post by Skippysmock »

Apologies if this is posted elsewhere, but has there been any movement on the Tapestry expansions being implemented on BGA?

Return to “Tapestry”