Field left unscored at game end. Was it due to dragon?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
CamCam001

Field left unscored at game end. Was it due to dragon?

Post by CamCam001 »

I was wondering if someone could help me understand why a field was left unscored at the end of the game.

The field consisted of 3 completed cities. I had one blue farmer and one blue pig. Green snuck one large meeple/farmer on at the end. In the very last move some one put a volcano in the field and summoned the dragon. In the final scoring, this field was left completely unscored.

Is this due to a dragon? Or a bug?

Table #292986854
Move #361
Progression 99%

Both myself and green (@Soleilgirl) are wondering.
bananasplay

Re: Field left unscored at game end. Was it due to dragon?

Post by bananasplay »

CamCam001 wrote: 19 August 2022, 23:12 I was wondering if someone could help me understand why a field was left unscored at the end of the game.

The field consisted of 3 completed cities. I had one blue farmer and one blue pig. Green snuck one large meeple/farmer on at the end. In the very last move some one put a volcano in the field and summoned the dragon. In the final scoring, this field was left completely unscored.

Is this due to a dragon? Or a bug?

Table #292986854
Move #361
Progression 99%

Both myself and green (@Soleilgirl) are wondering.
There's nothing in the rules that says that the dragon affects field scoring.

Furthermore, I see no bug here. The replay shows that the field containing the dragon was, in fact, the first one scored: red won it with a total strength of 4 farmers.

Your description above regarding who had presence on the field suggests that you may be overlooking the full extent of the field. In particular, you may want to observe that the dragon tile containing the tunnel has an unbroken field between the tunnel and the castle.

Hope that helps.
Please check my profile for a list of bugs that need upvotes so that BGA will maybe get around to fixing them.

Return to “Carcassonne”