BURGLE BROS. - Fower's Nine

Board Game Arena Official announcements
DrClick

BURGLE BROS. - Fower's Nine

Post by DrClick »

- Saul, are you sure you're ready to do this?
- If you ever ask me that question again Daniel, you will not wake up the following morning.
- He's ready.

Dum, dum doo dee doo dee doo dum dum, dee dum dee doo de-do dum dum, dum, dum doo dee doo dee doo dum dum, dee dum dee doo de-do dum dum...

You know the song, you know the movie, now PLAY IT!

You do not know the song, the movies, or anything about bank heists? Now you will...

Burgle Bros. is a cooperative game for 1-­4 players. Players are unique members of a crew trying to pull off a robbery of a highly secure building-
without getting caught. The building has three floors (of 4x4 tiles), each with its own safe to crack. Players start on the first floor and have to escape to their helicopter waiting on the roof.

Each character has three stealth tokens. Whenever they are on the same tile as a guard, they lose one. If any player is caught without a stealth token, the game is over.
The game requires stealth, planning, and a little bit of luck. In the tradition of classic heist movies like Ocean's 11 and The Italian Job, you assemble your crew, make a plan, and pull off the heist of the century.

If your team can open all three safes and escape using the stairs to the roof, you have won.
You can then stare at the horizon, "Clair de Lune" from Debussy playing in the background while the loot is being divvied up.

It is a really fun game to play with a group of close friends using voice chat, and the Board Game Arena adaptation makes it easier to play than it is to crack a safe. Way easier. Especially because there is a tutorial available for you to learn how to play it, available right here.

You can find the game page for more information by clicking the link below:
https://boardgamearena.com/gamepanel?game=burglebros

The game shines on BGA thanks to our wonderful developers, baritonehands & cpasbanal, who did an amazing job by porting the game to our platform. Kudos to them!

Of course, no games without game designers, and it is all thanks to Tim Fowers and his publishing company Fowers Games that you can play this game now on Board Game Arena. We would like to warmly thank them for the laughs we had playing this game in 2015 when it was released, and for the many board game nights we spent quoting some of the most famous lines from movies, comics or other video games.

That's it for today, and it's time for you to find some friends to play.
Luckily, there are plenty of them online just waiting for you.
See you next week, and until then, take care and play fair!
meepleblender

Re: BURGLE BROS. - Fower's Nine

Post by meepleblender »

LA-Z Rider :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rita81

Post by Rita81 »

;)
asd123321

Post by asd123321 »

Since they didn't substitute cards with readable print, it is of no value.
KuWizard

Post by KuWizard »

You two guys are my personal heroes. This game was even more impossible to implement than Bang! (and I know what I'm saying :D), you are rocket scientists. Congrats!
Sabbie

Post by Sabbie »

Woohooooo!!
senormisterioso

Post by senormisterioso »

Yes! One of my favorite board games of all time. A brilliant design and a fantastic port. THANK YOU!!!!
FrozenHoHos

Post by FrozenHoHos »

Stupid sexy Flanders
Goatbomb

Post by Goatbomb »

asd123321 wrote: 24 August 2022, 15:31 Since they didn't substitute cards with readable print, it is of no value.
You can hover your cursor over the cards and it magnifies the text :)
nedlum

Post by nedlum »

FrozenHoHos wrote: 24 August 2022, 22:25 Stupid sexy Flanders
This shirt is so open, it feels like I'm wearing nothing at all!

Return to “Official announcements [en]”