Barrage game info rating: Interaction just 1 ?!?!?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
ferion

Barrage game info rating: Interaction just 1 ?!?!?

Post by ferion »

Hi everyone,
I just went through the Barrage game information. Whereas I could agree with the luck factor of not 1 but 2 (due to the contracts which can indeed sometimes swing a game) I really can't understand the Interaction rating of 1. Imho Barrage is one of the most interactive Euro games I know, I would have expected at least a 3 here.
(If Barrage is considered a 1 by the people who set this rating I would really be curious what game – in their opinion – would receive a 4 or 5 rating)

Don't get me wrong: I love this game, I love the implentation here on BGA (kudos to everyone involved) and of course I know that ratings are always things you either agree or disagree with :-)
ferion

Re: Barrage game info rating: Interaction just 1 ?!?!?

Post by ferion »

Thx @Jellby for the link. You obviously refer to the post which reads "......."Interaction" appears to be a bad translation. In the code, "interaction" is called "diplomacy.""
Then the 1 rating becomes clear to me

I have personally never heard that "Interaction" can also stand for "diplomacy". But maybe that's just me.

Return to “Barrage”