Languages support

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Uchach

Languages support

Post by Uchach »

Hello everybody,

As far as i can tell, Just one can currently only be played in english.

I'm saying this as whatever my language preferences for this game are, I'm always heading to a game in english (even if I set english=no, or no english spoken in my profile), so I assume this is state of the art. I'm just out of a game with 5/ 7 french ppl, with 4 of them speaking only french in their profile. Difficult times.

So, I'd like to know whether other languages will be supported and when ?
If no other language is to be supported, 1st question is "why?", second would be why not making it clearly visible prior to launching the game?

Thanks!
aghagh

Re: Languages support

Post by aghagh »

The game is still in beta. It will support other languages in the future, although I don't know when (my guess: when the game is officially launched and leaves the beta phase).
KuWizard

Post by KuWizard »

I've just deployed a new version fixing that. English is currently the only choosable option. There will be more. Also please report all problems you could see to https://boardgamearena.com/bugs?game=1533
dhnyny

Post by dhnyny »

I'm a native English speaker but also speak some other languages, albeit not fluently. I'd love to be able to play in other languages as a way to practice. Spanish, French, Portuguese, . . .
cigma

Post by cigma »

Actually, this game can be played with english or french words, but you have to enter this language in your profile (not necessarily as your first language).
#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)
GroovT

Post by GroovT »

Any chance of a german version?
cigma

Post by cigma »

GroovT wrote: 12 December 2022, 22:48 Any chance of a german version?
The German version has been released 3 months ago, but got hardly noticed.
#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)

Return to “Just One”