cheaters

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Kannnixhannnix

Re: cheaters

Post by Kannnixhannnix »

iururu wrote: 19 August 2022, 09:00
Reposting is not respecting the netiquette of a forum.
I am not reposting, I am telling my story

A pretty freaking strong chess player tried this website, I think good to know

Also having more people complain is a good thing -- maybe new players will see a fresh post, maybe someone amongst developers would finally get into it

I don't see why would you react in such a negative and defensive way to my friendly post
Just go somewhere else if you don't like it here! :lol: :mrgreen: ;) Instead of complaining.
Affensohn

Re: cheaters

Post by Affensohn »

2pazzi wrote: 19 August 2022, 09:12
iururu wrote: 19 August 2022, 09:00 Also having more people complain is a good thing -- maybe new players will see a fresh post, maybe someone amongst developers would finally get into it
No, they won't. If they wanted, they would have this done years ago. You are not special.
Your negative attitude escalated quickly, wow. As for myself, I thank iururu for that fresh post, wouldn't have found out otherwise.
2pazzi wrote: 19 August 2022, 09:12 Creating an entire new discussion for the very same topic again is a sign of disrespect.
You, basically, didn't lose any second browsing the forum and looking for the same topic.
If you did (and had more respect for the forum users) you would have found pretty other topics to merge your discussion in.
Glad you're no forum mod.
2pazzi wrote: 27 August 2022, 20:41
iururu wrote: 21 August 2022, 22:48 My titles are none of your business, thank you
While you write on the same forum I do, yes they are.
Very glad indeed.

Return to “Chess”