Census

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Rodzilla68

Census

Post by Rodzilla68 »

Please speed this part up per the other post! Also, why is it not automatic after the 12th round? It's not like showing or hiding makes any difference at the end of the game.

P.S. If you could make the board twice as big, that would be great.
Dragon76N

Re: Census

Post by Dragon76N »

I agree that I've always thought that the final round of census should be automatic. Is there EVER a reason for any player to hide a piece at the end of the game?
Senor_Biggles

Post by Senor_Biggles »

A census automation would be really nice. At least one that autopasses when you have no units to show. A better one would allow players to pre-select options for which units to show or hide on the round before the census takes place, thus giving the option to hide information without slowing the game down. It feels like, in turn based games, the censuses are half the play time.
asd123321

Post by asd123321 »

This has been discussed many times. Just find someone to program it as the original designer is not involved now.
Romain672

Post by Romain672 »

Dragon76N wrote: 02 August 2020, 18:33 I agree that I've always thought that the final round of census should be automatic. Is there EVER a reason for any player to hide a piece at the end of the game?
Yes, to save someone else from being eliminated, which could save you later on.
Is it likely? Not at all :D

Return to “Lords of Xidit”