Becoming unplayable

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Watoop

Becoming unplayable

Post by Watoop »

Love this game but alas over the past few weeks it seems more and more people are rage quitting / running the clock down and lacking respect for their fellow players. I'd say around a quarter of games seem to be abandoned (especially in the bigger player counts where I think this is most fun) and rather than thinking about strategy, the end game becomes more "is everyone going to stay online?". Don't really have an answer to such behaviour (bigger penalties?) but I wondered whether anyone else was noticing the same.
delphicat

Re: Becoming unplayable

Post by delphicat »

Yes, noticing the same. Have not given out a public red thumb until now, but maybe I should start because this is horrible. Also how people on the losing side jump at the opportunity of quitting the game if someone's timer runs out. Blergh
MPatoka

Post by MPatoka »

I just started playing this game and noticed the same thing, especially at >5 players. It's even difficult to get a game to start sometimes, so many people dropping in and out all the time. I'm also noticing the people with very low ELO ratings are the worst offenders, which explains their low rating.
xendyl

Post by xendyl »

I have been giving not only a public thumbs down, but also a thumbs up to all the patient players that have had to deal with them in my games. Oh, same - also my first game that I've had to give out thumbs down in.

Return to “6 nimmt!”