Time to BREAK THE CODE!

Board Game Arena Official announcements
DrClick

Time to BREAK THE CODE!

Post by DrClick »

Break the Code is a logical deduction game played with number tiles and question cards. You win if you can guess all of your opponent's tiles in a two-player game or if you can guess the face-down tiles in the center for a three- or four-player game. Put on your thinking cap!

The number tiles will be shuffled randomly and distributed. They will be displayed face up to you only, in numerically ascending order starting from the left, as if they were behind your screen in the physical version. You will see your opponents tiles face down. Any unused number tiles will be removed from the game. The question card deck will also be presented in a face down pile with the top six cards placed open at the top of the table.

Deduce all of your opponent's tiles (or the center tiles) and correctly guess their colors and numbers in order from left to right.

You can play it right now by clicking this link:
https://boardgamearena.com/gamepanel?game=breakthecode

And remember that if you want to learn it first, there is a tutorial available here.

We would like to thank the IELLO team, as well as the game designer Ryohei Kurahashi for their authorization to bring the game to Board Game Arena, as well as the wonderful work from stefano who developed it for you all to play! It's really a great game adaptation that's been done here, and we want you to send them some love. Or at least give a try to the game. It's worth it!

See you on Wednesday for our Wednesday Release Time (or WRT) and until then...
Take care and play fair!
MOOMACLEM

Re: Time to BREAK THE CODE!

Post by MOOMACLEM »

Hi. Absolutely love this game - thank you for bringing it to BGA. Can I just ask... What is the number beneath the picture of a card, beneath my numbers please? I've been trying to work it out but no joy... Thank you :)
mrangjunboon2017

Post by mrangjunboon2017 »

it's no bad at all.
stefano

Post by stefano »

I just added a competitive game mode.

Enjoy!

Return to “Official announcements [en]”