Texas Hold 'Em - You have reached a limit (invite_alpha)

Future games in need of testing and feedback
Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on: https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Billtacular

Texas Hold 'Em - You have reached a limit (invite_alpha)

Post by Billtacular »

I am getting an error when I try to invite friends to a Texas Hold 'Em table and can't figure out the reason. The error reads "You have reached a limit (invite_alpha)"

I'm an alpha reviewer, have played the game previously, am a premium subscriber, etc. I can add ONE specific friend but anyone else I try to add triggers the error, regardless of the order I invite them. Anyone have any insight? Thanks!
Tisaac

Re: Texas Hold 'Em - You have reached a limit (invite_alpha)

Post by Tisaac »

You have a max limit per day of non reviewer friend you can invite to alpha games. Try again tomorrow
Ktulue

Post by Ktulue »

Tisaac wrote: 22 September 2022, 19:52 You have a max limit per day of non reviewer friend you can invite to alpha games. Try again tomorrow
Do you happen to know what the limit is or if it has been posted somewhere? I too reached the same error in a different game (Super Mega Lucky Box) today.

Thanks, in advance!
SwHawk

Post by SwHawk »

There is a limit of 5 invites per 24h, which has been posted on the description of the reviewers group, accessible here
Ktulue

Post by Ktulue »

SwHawk wrote: 14 November 2022, 01:12 There is a limit of 5 invites per 24h, which has been posted on the description of the reviewers group, accessible here
Thanks for the help and the link! I must have missed that in my excitement to test out new games.

Return to “"Alpha" games”