View board number in game result

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
aaronkw

View board number in game result

Post by aaronkw »

When looking back on old games, either my own game history or other people's game history, it would be handy to know what board was played without having to go all the way into loading the replay of the game. For instance, showing the game board that was played in the game results, or showing it as the first log in the game log. Sometimes I want to go through my old games to see how I performed on various games for a certain board but I can't determine which board it was from the game summary. This means I have to click to load the game replay for each game to load the board and see if it's the board I care about or not, which is a time-consuming process.
cowboy_dan

Re: View board number in game result

Post by cowboy_dan »

This!
Vandaley

Post by Vandaley »

Is there a suggestion to upvote?
Pistol Star

Post by Pistol Star »

I agree. This would be an awesome and simple to add feature.
PappyGarcia

Post by PappyGarcia »

Yep
aaronkw

Post by aaronkw »

Just popping back in here to say that in addition, if you open too many game boards then BGA hits you with an error saying you've reached your "replay limit", even though I'm not actually replaying the games I just want to see the board. This is another reason to add the board number so I don't have to open a bunch of replays of boards that I don't actually want to see.

Return to “The Castles of Burgundy”