REGICIDE + REGIDICE : GRIECEDING

Board Game Arena Official announcements
DrClick

REGICIDE + REGIDICE : GRIECEDING

Post by DrClick »

Regicide is a cooperative, fantasy card game for 1 to 4 players, played using a standard deck of cards.

Players work together to defeat 12 powerful enemies. On their turn a player plays a card to the table to attack the enemy and once enough damage is dealt, the enemy is defeated. The players win when the last King is defeated. But beware! Each turn the enemy strikes back. Players will discard cards to satisfy the damage and if they can't discard enough, everyone loses.

Rich with tactical decisions and a deep heuristic tree, Regicide is a huge challenge for anyone who is brave enough to take it on.
Note that the game received a Dice Tower Seal of Approval, which should tickle your curiosity.

It's worth a try, and you can play it by clicking here:
https://boardgamearena.com/gamepanel?game=regicide

And you can, of course, learn the game by using the interactive tutorial provided here

But WAIT, there's more:
The publisher Badgers from Mars is also providing a second game : REGIDICE.
It's not just a joke about an anagram. It's also... a self-parody on the original game, published as an April Fool's joke.

Regidice was born when Luke Badger accidentally typed Regidice instead of Regicide. 24 hours later, Paul had given birth to the dice-based beast you see before you. Regidice was announced April 1st, 2021... Yes, April 1st...
You can however also play it on Board Game Arena. Yes.
Click here to go to the game page:
https://boardgamearena.com/gamepanel?game=regidice

We would like to thanks the Badgers from Mars publishing team, as well as the game designers, Paul Abrahams, Luke Badger & Andy Richdale.
Nothing would have been possible without the work done by ufm who developed these games for our platform. Kudos to him for this tour de force.

That's it for today, two released titles, and one to joke about.
See you next week for another amazing release. Or two.
Until then, take care and play fair!
computer82

Re: REGICIDE + REGIDICE : GRIECEDING

Post by computer82 »

Molto bello! Complimenti all'inventore del gioco, grandissima idea!
Mine Hawk

Post by Mine Hawk »

One of my favorites. I love the artwork and sound effects. That gives RPG effect instead a card game. 👏
breffy_cfc

Post by breffy_cfc »

This is a great game (bought the deck because artwork is 🤌) but man… what unfortunate timing on release
LadyCazzog

Post by LadyCazzog »

Oh my :shock:
EskimoSlime

Post by EskimoSlime »

Bad timing lmao
atcw96

Post by atcw96 »

请问有华人吗?,加个好友