Triple Yahtzee

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Skoobadooba

Triple Yahtzee

Post by Skoobadooba »

I was visiting my grandma this week and last night she pulls out a box for “Triple Yahtzee”. The game is identical, with the exception of scoring. It’s a blast and I think way more fun than original Yahtzee. Since it would be a simple score sheet variant and not a whole new game, is there any way to propose to have this evaluated for implementation on BGA?
bookman01

Re: Triple Yahtzee

Post by bookman01 »

I enjoy Triple Yahtzee as well. It might however take some extra work to implement.
Godsmurf

Post by Godsmurf »

Came here to suggest this as well. Triple Yahtzee is a lot more fun and strategy than the regular game, and it should be relatively easy to implement.

https://www.memory-improvement-tips.com ... -sheet.pdf
Wickedestjr

Post by Wickedestjr »

I agree with this. Triple Yahtzee is much more fun.
kevin vds

Post by kevin vds »

I don't know if it's the same but you also have the version that the first row counts as x1 , the second x2 and the 3th as x3. Then if you roll nothing you can place it in the first and if you roll a great roll you place it first in the 3th :) more fun and everyone the same chance of winning.. :)
USDescartes

Post by USDescartes »

Completely agree! Triple Yahtzee is a game that involves even more skill and decision-making... at least for the kinds of game I like, it is a MUCH better implementation than any of the variants currently available on BGA. I don't know what it would take to implement, but I would much prefer it. I don't know if any of the implementers read these forums... but I hope so!

Return to “Yahtzee”