Am I the only user that has an extraordinarily hard time selecting screen elements in the touch-based UI?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
epski

Am I the only user that has an extraordinarily hard time selecting screen elements in the touch-based UI?

Post by epski »

I have a very hard time tapping elements beyond, say, the basic selecting and construction of buildings. Once I try to build a wonder or do anything deeper, like discarding an opponent's resource, I have have a very hard time getting my taps registered. Is there some sort of weird refresh thing happening? I have noticed an odd flickering when play using the Chrome-based BGA app on my Mac that seems to cause me similar difficulties making a selection. I do not experience this with any other game. I turned high resolution off, but it didn't make a difference. I also realize I need to report this as a bug, but I wanted to make sure I'm not the only one first.
Castef

Re: Am I the only user that has an extraordinarily hard time selecting screen elements in the touch-based UI?

Post by Castef »

No, you are not definitely the only one. Selecting cards on a smartphone is a nightmare.
T72on1

Re: Am I the only user that has an extraordinarily hard time selecting screen elements in the touch-based UI?

Post by T72on1 »

No issues here. Android though, so it might be a Mac thing
thoun

Post by thoun »

No problem for me, on android webapp. To be sure I select correctly a progress token, I sometimes zoom-in with pitch zoom (2 fingers zoom).
flipsidestx

Post by flipsidestx »

I agree. I have issues using the Chrome app or the "web app" on my iOS device. I wish Apple would allow them to have notifications on the web app.
kytbell

Post by kytbell »

Not just you. Game won’t play on an iPhone. Display is off and impossible to select any cards.
FT3

Post by FT3 »

I can’t zoom in on iPhone.

I can play the other two 7 Wonders on here no problem.
Alive123

Post by Alive123 »

Same issue. On iphone for many games it is sometimes hard to select cards, have to double click, pop ups will come up about info that are hard to get out of. 7 wonders duel has the added difficulty where zooming makes everything bug out and it really hard to play on iphone.

Return to “7 Wonders Duel”