Please allow players to look through the discard pile

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
JackLaTeigne

Please allow players to look through the discard pile

Post by JackLaTeigne »

Hello my favorite web developers!

I really enjoy GNFD, but one aspect of the gameplay still bothers me: several cards allow you to take cards from the discard pile, but we cannot look through it. Only the top card is visible at any time. Would it be possible to have the interface reveal the full content of the discard pile when hovering over it? Thanks, and keep up the good work!
Spiegel428

Re: Please allow players to look through the discard pile

Post by Spiegel428 »

There's a suggestion in the bug tracker that can be upvoted:
https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=36941
Lou1990lou

Post by Lou1990lou »

In the reallife game you don't get to look through the discard pile unless you successfully obtain the csrd that allows you to take one. You're meant to only be able to see the top card. It's a part of the strategy: remember what cards you have been unsuccessful at getting
Direful

Post by Direful »

Lou1990lou wrote: 16 September 2021, 23:06 In the reallife game you don't get to look through the discard pile unless you successfully obtain the csrd that allows you to take one. You're meant to only be able to see the top card. It's a part of the strategy: remember what cards you have been unsuccessful at getting
Lou is correct. Not being able to look at the discard pile is intentional game design. You are meant to remember the cards played. That is part of the skill and fun.

Return to “Go Nuts for Donuts”