What are the 6 faces of the Berserk die?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
hughesjass

What are the 6 faces of the Berserk die?

Post by hughesjass »

I'm just curious.
I have not found that information anywhere, and I have not experienced the Berserk die that often in my games either.
thoun

Re: What are the 6 faces of the Berserk die?

Post by thoun »

voriki

Post by voriki »

hughesjass wrote: 04 October 2022, 01:41 I have not experienced the Berserk die that often in my games either.
You enter Berzerk Mode when you roll 4 claws/smashes. Also card effects add to this number as long as they show the dice symbol [claw]. Examples would be Acid Attack, Spiked Tail, Urbavore, Cheerleader(by other player), but not activated by other cards that simply add additional damage such as Fire Breathing or Devil.
Even if the damage is negated by cards such as Wings, Camouflage or Robot, you had still rolled 4 claws, and go into Berzerk and get the Berzerk die during your dice roling phases that follow.

You leave Berzerk Mode when you heal, keep this in mind and plan accordingly. You could also heal, leave berzerk and enter berzerk mode in the same turn. If you roll [❤][❤][❤][⚡️][claw][claw][2xclaw] for example, as the hearts resolve first taking you out of Berzerk Mode, and after that the claws which make you enter Berzerk Mode.
MisterTom

Post by MisterTom »

A couple of specific questions if anyone knows:

- if you roll (claw claw) does that count as rolling (claw)?
What does the skull do?
thoun

Post by thoun »

MisterTom wrote: 02 November 2023, 11:44 - if you roll (claw claw) does that count as rolling (claw)?
The double claw is not a "claw die face" for the cards that requires it like Alpha Monster.
MisterTom wrote: 02 November 2023, 11:44 What does the skull do?
You lose 1 Heart
Brychee

Post by Brychee »

Also, the berserk die can be rerolled by card action just like any other die (so, Psychic Probe, Plot Twist, Stretchy).

Return to “King of Tokyo”