Tapestry Problem - unable to start or configure ANY Tapestry games

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Baluku

Tapestry Problem - unable to start or configure ANY Tapestry games

Post by Baluku »

I am posting HERE because I am unable to post on the normal link for bugs, as this problem does NOT pertain to a specific game table.

Since yesterday evening, I have been unable to create and configure a Tapestry game. Whenever I try to Create a Tapestry game and open a challenge for two other players, I get an error message that Solo games can only be played in Training mode.

When I click Configure to check the settings for the table, I get ANOTHER error message and it states that the table cannot be found.

I have tried in both Firefox and Safari. I have cleared my browsers' caches. I am not having this problem with other games.
I have seen messages posted from at least two other players who are having the same problem.

Again, I did not post this in the Bug Forum because the Bug Forum requires that I list a specific table. This is happening before I can even establish a table. I cannot even start a game.
Baluku

Re: Tapestry Problem - unable to start or configure ANY Tapestry games

Post by Baluku »

Please disregard my previous post. I was able to find a way into Tapestry settings elsewhere. I am not sure what I did, but now I can create and open a new Tapestry table to accept opponents.
Ez0ah

Post by Ez0ah »

Do you start games with the automatic function? I didn’t have any issue to launch a game with manual settings.
If you do use the automatic, have you tried to reset you Tapestry settings (normal mode and prefer 3p)?

Side note, if you want to report a general bug about the game, you can just use any Tapestry table link and describe what your broad issue is.
MikeConcho

Post by MikeConcho »

I'm having the same issue
ghiseppi

Post by ghiseppi »

I have the same problem
Goldenchild

Post by Goldenchild »

Yeah I can’t get any game started now. When are they gonna fix this?
Een

Post by Een »

Een wrote: 05 October 2022, 14:28 Please see this: viewtopic.php?p=123079#p123079

Return to “Tapestry”