No more 'See final game situation' button.

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
Rooster6975

No more 'See final game situation' button.

Post by Rooster6975 »

I've noticed that the "See Final Game Situation" button no longer appears once a game is over. It always used to appear, and was available for about 24 hours following the game. I just finished a game of Ticket to Ride half an hour ago (Ticket to Ride n°303805960), and no button. However, what was interesting was that one of my opponents (player who won the game), has the button and can view Final Situation.

I logged out, back in, tried it on 3 different browsers, cleared cache, no button. Any idea how I can get it back?
thoun

Re: No more 'See final game situation' button.

Post by thoun »

I believe someone says the button is here until someone clicks it. So if you don't see it before 24h, it may means an opponent did click it!
Silene

Post by Silene »

thoun wrote: 04 October 2022, 19:30 I believe someone says the button is here until someone clicks it. So if you don't see it before 24h, it may means an opponent did click it!
...until someone clicks the watch replay button. not the see final game situation button.
Hosting Allround-League: https://boardgamearena.com/group?id=7870115 --> a league where you have matches of random games vs. other players in your group - season 6 started in Nov. '23 with 128 participants.
fruktansvärt

Post by fruktansvärt »

Instead you can do a replay of the game.
Is there a way to jump to a specific move in a game without the system replaying all the moves in between?
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

fruktansvärt wrote: 04 October 2022, 20:57 Instead you can do a replay of the game.
Is there a way to jump to a specific move in a game without the system replaying all the moves in between?
Nope. If you click on advanced option, you can go to a move number faster though, but it still play the notification one by one because that's the only thing stored

Return to “Discussions”