Targi expansion on BGA?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Olorun

Targi expansion on BGA?

Post by Olorun »

Hello BGA,

I have been a playtester for Targia, the expansion for Targi, which has received many positive reviews.

Do you plan to have Targia also on BGA?

I highly reccomend it, if you need a developer I can do it together with my wife who is software developer.
yoyote

Re: Targi expansion on BGA?

Post by yoyote »

Olorun wrote:Hello BGA,

I have been a playtester for Targia, the expansion for Targi, which has received many positive reviews.

Do you plan to have Targia also on BGA?

I highly reccomend it, if you need a developer I can do it together with my wife who is software developer.
It would be great !!! Thanks to purpose yourself :)
Olorun

Post by Olorun »

Let's hope bga is positive about this, Targia makes Targi even more challenging while it has also balanced the game overall.
e1q3z9c7

Post by e1q3z9c7 »

It's over 8 month since first post, I'd really like to know the progress!
gionaufal

Post by gionaufal »

It would be amazing, specially since the English version of the expansion has been out for a couple of months. I would really like to play it here :D
dicecardmeeple

Post by dicecardmeeple »

Fata Morgana was fixed by the expansion. Surely this was one of the expansion's objectives.

That being said, I can't hassle BGA for not implementing this. Even though Targi (with the expansion) is arguably the best 2-player game, this year has been such an incredibly busy and pivotal year for BGA that it's understandable that there has been so many other matters to address.
ChiefPointThief

Post by ChiefPointThief »

I have wondered about this. Seeing as though this thread was created 5 years ago I guess it isnt happening :D.
ufm

Post by ufm »

A lesson I learned during this 1 year: if you want to see something niche or less popular on BGA, you have to do it yourself.

Return to “Targi”