[Official] New cards set now in Beta

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Tisaac

[Official] New cards set now in Beta

Post by Tisaac »

Hi all,

After a full month of testing and very few bug reports, we are very pleased to announce that the new set of cards will now get out of alpha ! :)
Again, we want to thank Acerbic for his great work, bringing 300 more cards for you to play.
The complete list can be found here :
https://tinyurl.com/agricolaBGA
(there are several tabs, cards online are the one "approved" in the doc)

The timing was too short to add them to current Arena season, but they will likely be added to the next one, and probably a bigger change of gameoptions is expected to happen at that time.

As usual, please report any bugs you might encounter using the bug/suggestion BGA system.

Have fun playing !
Tisaac, Vincentt & Acerbic
silentcj

Re: [Official] New cards set now in Beta

Post by silentcj »

Thanks for all the hard work implementing the expansion decks, I've been having a lot of fun playing with the expanded card pool ;)
ck425

Post by ck425 »

Could someone update the link to this post in the "new set of cards" setting in create table please. Took some digging to find this.
Moorland Holms

Post by Moorland Holms »

Is there an approximate date when the rest of deck A-D can be playtested?
Many of them are currently missing, which leads to rather static first picks and regular ban proposals... ;-)

Also, are there any plans after that to implement Farmers of the Moor?
I really hope so!
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

Firnefex wrote: 03 September 2022, 16:45 Is there an approximate date when the rest of deck A-D can be playtested?
Many of them are currently missing, which leads to rather static first picks and regular ban proposals... ;-)

Also, are there any plans after that to implement Farmers of the Moor?
I really hope so!
No, it's not planned in the future, 500 cards is already a good amount so BGA dont really want to invest more at the moment, in particular knowing that the remaining cards are harder to implement.
And don't expect farmer of the moor either, it would need a tremendeous amount of work.
SpaceMonkey2104

Link in the "New Set of Cards: Included" game option

Post by SpaceMonkey2104 »

Is this the list of "new" cards ? I was trying to figure out which cards are included in which modes and stumbled over this option.

The link in the option is a generic "create a post in the agricola forum " link. I think it would be a good idea to change that. I didn't want to create a bug ticket for it, since it's not really a bug with the game functionality, but rather more of a "typo", i guess.

Still confused about the option though, so could someone point me in the right direction ? A search for things like "new cards" gives me nothing.
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

Link in my first post contains the full list of cards i will check the url described in game option
NotExist

Post by NotExist »

Tisaac wrote: 25 September 2022, 08:04 Link in my first post contains the full list of cards i will check the url described in game option
I think it's somehow "filtered", I found some cards I had seen in BGA games but not listed. Nor can I see "approved" tab.
You can check the url with incognito mode browser.
SimplicatusGames

Post by SimplicatusGames »

Tisaac wrote: 25 September 2022, 08:04 Link in my first post contains the full list of cards i will check the url described in game option
The game options link still goes to "make new post", not to this thread.
Our games make you think! https://Simplicatus.Games is an independent publisher and distributor of indie tabletop games.

Return to “Agricola”