Arena autolaunching games not fit for purpose

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
MrBeardy

Arena autolaunching games not fit for purpose

Post by MrBeardy »

Arena mode needs an accept confirmation before launching players into games. I was online at my desk waiting for an opponent and it's done it without telling me. I have just been expelled from yet another game I didn't know had started, while writing an email in another tab. This is not fit for purpose. Earlier today I had games that launched were the opponent clearly didn't know the game had launched either. It can't be that hard to improve this to prevent this nonsense.
Meeplelowda

Re: Arena autolaunching games not fit for purpose

Post by Meeplelowda »

MrBeardy wrote: 06 October 2022, 18:28 Arena mode needs an accept confirmation before launching players into games. I was online at my desk waiting for an opponent and it's done it without telling me. I have just been expelled from yet another game I didn't know had started, while writing an email in another tab. This is not fit for purpose. Earlier today I had games that launched were the opponent clearly didn't know the game had launched either. It can't be that hard to improve this to prevent this nonsense.
This was proposed at least as early as January 2020, so feel free to upvote that suggestion....but don't hold your breath.

Return to “Suggestions”