Finish developpement?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Lud45

Finish developpement?

Post by Lud45 »

The game was release since 1 year now, can we know when it will complete?
Still missing:
- American board
- Charcoal module
- Other small expansions,

I understand that this is a huge game and take a lot of time to make. Just let us know updates that will be much appreciated.
Thanks! :D
MopeRaDiKal

Re: Finish developpement?

Post by MopeRaDiKal »

This is also listed as Solo capable but the solo game is missing applying the solo rules and "Emil", so it is not usable. Will there be solo eventually?
Kuvizam

Post by Kuvizam »

Hi there.

Any update regarding the game is going to be finished? It's been a while and no news on the American railroads expansion, nor the coal module. :'(
Thom-B

Post by Thom-B »

I agree that it would be great if the additional features were rolled in at some point. Is there any development on this BGA implementation? The developer is listed as Victoria_La
poissonza

Post by poissonza »

I don't think there have been any development changes to the game since the game was released. Not sure what is happening.
Phoxtrot

Post by Phoxtrot »

Thom-B wrote: 25 February 2024, 23:15 I agree that it would be great if the additional features were rolled in at some point. Is there any development on this BGA implementation? The developer is listed as Victoria_La
She is apparently still active as a player but not as a dev.
No changes for nearly 2 years to either ultimate railroads or tapestry and no new developed game.

Maybe someone else will take up the mantle one day...
It doesn't happen all that often but it does happen sometimes, it did for Space Base.
RinbeI

Post by RinbeI »

What a pitty not having this game fully developed. It's definetly one of my top3 all time. Really well rounded, funny, addictive, replayable and engaging game. Deserves more attention.

Return to “Ultimate Railroads”