A-side or Advanced Hubs

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Emerald13

A-side or Advanced Hubs

Post by Emerald13 »

How do we use the A-side (Advanced) Hubs in setup? My friend and I have played 3 games and the only options are the same 6 to 8 B-side hubs. No A or variation here. There doesn't seem to be any options for an "advanced game", just standard, which doesn't help.
Kayvon

Re: A-side or Advanced Hubs

Post by Kayvon »

You purchase the physical game :)

The publisher has chosen to reserve the advanced hubs for the physical gaming experience. It’s a good way of providing everyone the game experience while still encouraging physical sales, which is what keeps them in business.
Zero_1627

Post by Zero_1627 »

Understood :) , thank You for explanation!
Johnny5isAlive

Post by Johnny5isAlive »

I respect that decision, but I hope they reconsider at some point. We own the physical game, but BGA is a great way to get games in on week nights, or over lunch break, when there isn't time to play the physical game.
Kayvon

Post by Kayvon »

If you'd like them to reconsider, I'd strongly encourage you do reach out to them directly. RGG doesn't frequent this forum and, left to themselves, won't suddenly request development of the remaining hubs without some prompting to do so.

That said, I think this is a good compromise between allowing people to play their product for free online and encouraging people to purchase the game itself.
gabrielcohn

Post by gabrielcohn »

Advanced Hubs are now on BGA! (Hopefully not too buggy.) Enjoy!!!
Zero_1627

Post by Zero_1627 »

Enjoying now!
Thank You!
kksnowmom

Post by kksnowmom »

Hub A12 doesn’t allow an extra transaction during Transport as it should.
Kayvon

Post by Kayvon »

Top of the page wrote:Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
That's where to post bugs that you find. Fortunately, someone reported it a couple days ago and it was quickly fixed.

Return to “Space Station Phoenix”